A citizen of the Philippines is required to obtain the appropriate visa before he/she travels to Russia. It is possible to apply for a tourist visa at the Consulate in Manila not only personally, but also through a third party – friends, relatives or agents. However, if you request a business, private, work, study, transit or humanitarian visa, the Consulate requires a personal appearance of the applicant. Visas can be issued with a single, double or multiple entries to Russia.
Each applicant must pay the visa fee in Philippine pesos for the services of the Consulate in issuing a visa. The amount of the fee shown in the table:
|Number of entries||The cost of standard processing in 2 weeks||The cost of Express processing in 1 week|
|Single||3612 php||3612 php|
|Double||5780 php||5780 php|
|Multiple||10836 php||10836 php|
Next, we will look upon the most common types of Russian visas requested by citizens of the Philippines.
Russian Tourist visa for citizens of the Philippines
A tourist visa is issued mainly for leisure trips, sometimes for a short business or cultural visits on the basis of invitation from a licensed Russian tour operator.
Get tourist visa
invitation for €19
A tourist visa cannot exceed 30 days and may allow a single or a double entry into Russia. This visa cannot be extended, and the citizen is obliged to leave the country by the end of it.
For a tourist visa it is needed to provide the following documents:
- Passport + its copy. A passport must be valid for 6 months from the opening date of the requested visa.
- Visa application form from the website visa.kdmid.ru/ filled correctly without errors or marks
- Photo of the format 3.5 x 4.5 glued to the application form
- A Tourist invitation from a licensed tour operator (scan copies are accepted)
- Tickets to Russia and back for the dates specified in the invitation
Also, citizens of the Philippines can obtain a visa for a business tourism. A business tourism is issued for brief business trips to Russia. The visa issued for this purpose is the same as the ordinary tourist visa.
Private visa to Russia for citizens of the Philippines
For guest visits to Russia to the relatives and friends a foreign citizen can be issued a private visa with a single or a double entry for a period of stay of up to 90 days.
Among the basic documents for obtaining a private visa at the visa Department of the Consulate of the Russian Federation in the Philippines there are:
- Passport and its copy (a passport must contain at least 2 blank visa pages and be valid for 6 months from the date of opening of the visa)
- Properly completed application form from the website visa.kdmid.ru with an attached photograph of the size 3.5.x4.5 cm
- The original invitation issued by the migration service of the Russian Federation (copies are not accepted)
- A copy of the internal passport of the inviting person (a Russian citizen)
Note: For spouses of Russian citizens traveling together, there’s been introduced a simplified procedure for issuance of a private visa.
For making a private invitation for their Filipino guests, citizens of the Russian Federation should apply to the local FMS and submitting the documents on housing, financial and economic guarantees, pay the state fee of 800 rubles and wait for the issuance of the invitation for about a month.
Not all citizens have the opportunity to arrange a private invitation for their guests because it is necessary to provide numerous guarantees and the whole process is time-consuming. Instead of a private visa, it is possible to apply for a tourist or a business visa for guest visits.
Business visa to Russia for citizens of the Philippines
A business visa is issued to citizens of the Philippines if they have an official business invitation from Russia for trips with single, double or multiple entry to Russia on business purposes. With a multiple entry 1 year business visa citizens of Philippines have the right to stay in Russia for 90 days out of 180 each half-a-year period.
To obtain a business visa an applicant must apply at a visa office and provide the following documents:
- Passport + its copy
- Correctly completed and printed the form from the website visa.kdmid.ru/
- 2 photos of the size 3.5 x 4.5
- Invitation from the Migration service of the Russian Federation
- In case you apply for visas longer than 90 days HIV certificate is necessary
Obtain your business invitation eFMS
If you need to make trips to Russia during the year, or visit friends and acquaintances for a period of 90 days, we suggest you ordering with us a business invitation. It will be issued by the Migration service of the Russian Federation on the official form and sent through the channel of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia to the Consulate of the Russian Federation in the Philippines, and also in the form of electronic encoded FMS document to you.
Work visa to Russia for citizens of the Philippines
A work visa is issued to citizens of the Philippines for the work as temporary or permanent employees of Russian companies. A work visa is only issued for a single entry. Multiple entries is possible only if a highly qualified professional is invited.
We will help you get
a Russian 3-year work visa
Note: Upon arrival to Russia of the foreign worker, his employer must exchange his single-entry visa into work permit in the migration service and a multiple entry one year visa, which is then updated annually in Russia.
Apart from the basic documents which include a passport, an application form, and a photo, to request a work visa you must provide:
- The original letter of invitation from the Russian migration service, with details of the employer.
- Medical insurance for traveling abroad for the period of the requested visa
- Police clearance certificate (valid for 1 month)
- NBI clearance (valid for 1 month)
HIV certificate (valid for 1 month)
- Only for highly skilled professionals: an original contract with a Russian company approved by the Philippine Consulate in Moscow, St. Petersburg, or an Honorary Consul of the Philippines in Vladivostok + its copy. Annual salary under the contract must be not less than 40,000$.
The Russian Embassy in the Philippines
. Manila, Philippines 1245 Acacia Road, Dasmariñas Village, Makati
Phone number of the Consular Department: 810-9581
Address of the Consular Department:
Room 402 A, 4/F RCI Bldg., 105 Rada St., Legazpi Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Working hours: Mon, Wed, Fri from 10:00 to 12:00