Formal offer of services for assistance in application process
1. The offer is addressed to the Customers – legal bodies and private individuals.
2. The contract shall be considered signed for the indefinite period, since the moment of the offer acceptance:
paying for the provided services or
receiving the notification of acceptance by e-mail or on the website.
3.1. Contractor provides the services and Customer pays for them.
3.2. Contractor undertakes to:
3.2.1. Take legal and other actions aimed at obtaining the entry visa by the persons indicated in the application. For the purpose of fulfilling the obligation, the Agency, at its own discretion, undertakes all or some of the following actions:
3.2.2. Prepare a packet of documents to turn over to the competent authority (Embassy, Consulate, Federal Migration Service or Visa Application Center) based on the information and documents provided by the Customer;
3.2.3. effect necessary payments at the expense of the Customer;
3.2.4. transmit the documents to the competent authorities (Embassy, Consulate, Federal Migration Service or Visa Application Center) submitted by the Customer;
3.2.5. Receive documents from the competent authorities.
3.2.6 Make the Customer aware of the information provided by the competent authorities on the procedure and timing of the entry visa, on the documents required and the terms of their submission. The information is reported orally to the Customer, in visual form by means of demonstration of printed materials, and by including in the text of this contract and its annexes. By signing this contract, the Customer shall confirm receiving the information referred to in this paragraph at the moment of concluding the contract.
3.2.7. Notify the Customer of the required personal presence of the people indicated in the application at the competent authority.
3.2.8. Submit a report to the Customer in order and within the deadlines set by the contract
4. Terms of services and cost of services shall be agreed upon by the Customer and the Contractor:
via E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
On the website www.myvisatorussia.com.
5. Customers pay for the services on a cashless basis.
6. The Contractor and the Customers do not sign the acts. The payment confirms the quality of the service.
7. All necessary documents shall be processed by the Customers themselves and submitted to the Contractor.
8. If the Customers have not submitted the requested documents, the contract suspends its action.
9. E-mail correspondence:
has the force of a simple electronic signature.
10. The Contractor has the right to advertise himself by describing the services on his site.
11. The contractual rights are not negotiable.
12. The pre-trial procedure for the settlement of disputes is obligatory to be held within 30 days.
13. Cancellation by you and refund policy.
You may cancel your order at any time. Written notification (via email) from the person who placed the order must be received at our offices. Proof of sending may be required. Cancellation charges as shown below will be applicable:
If received more than 30 days after your order date – our fees will be charged, i.e. you will be given no refund.
If we have not started processing your application and no documentation was submitted to us and your order was placed 30 days or less ago, there will be no cancellation charges, i.e. you will be entitled to a full refund of all monies paid less any banking or card processing charges that have occurred through the transactions;
Note: ordered visa support documents cannot be refunded under any circumstances, as processing starts immediately after your payment. All refunds are processed within 10 working days after receiving your cancellation request and bank details and subject to a refund being due under these terms and conditions
If we have started processing your application – our fees will be charged, i.e. you will be given no refund
If 6 months or more have elapsed since your order was placed and you have not provided the information required to fulfil our services no refund will be due and the service will assume to have been provided in full.
TRADEBRITE INC LP
Legal address: Office 29, Clifton House, Fitzwilliam Street Lower, Dublin 2, D02 XT91, Republic of Ireland
Registration No.: LP2868
If you have any question regarding our policies, please contact us at email@example.com